We understand your concern and uncertainty over COVID-19 and want to assure you that the health and well being of our patients and staff is our primary concern. Continuing the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come to expect at Montclair Aesthetic and Family Dentistry, new patient care protocols are in place to address COVID -19. These protocols exceed all the CDC, OSHA, and ADA recommendations.
>span class="s1">* All patients are REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS. NO OUTSIDE GLOVES ARE ALLOWED. PATIENTS SHOULD COME ALONE TO THEIR APPOINTMENT UNLESS THEY ARE SPECIAL NEEDS OR A MINOR.
* The COVID-19 questionnaire and medical history forms are now available on-line. The COVID-19 form must be completed prior to arrival at the office.
* Patients should arrive 10 minutes prior to their appointment and text us when they arrive. If the COVID-19 form has not been completed it will be texted to them. They will be greeted by a staff member who will take their temperature and provide them with hand sanitizer.
* The schedule has been modified to limit person to person contact and to allow for additional time to disinfect and sanitize the operatories
* Multilevel clinical and disinfection safety protocols have been implemented that exceed standard dental universal precautions. There will be a noticeable change in the PPE worn by staff.
* Three air purification systems have been installed including a centralized bipolar ionization air treatment with H-13 filters, UV-C purifiers over each operatory chair and Metify MA-14 purifiers in the waiting room.
* High volume evacuators have also been installed in the chairs, to reduce aerosols.
* Anti-microbial rinses will be used prior to dental treatment.
****IF YOU SHOW ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 WITHIN 14 DAYS AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT THE CDC REQUIRES YOU TO INFORM US IMMEDIATELY. ****
Please feel free to call the office with any questions. Thank you again for being patient and understanding during this time.
See you soon,
Dr. Charlene Gambino and Staff